DENISSE FLORES, ASSOCIATE
Denisse has experience in public and private law, within the legal area of economic, political, social, cultural and environmental rights; As well as in corporate and international trade law, advising national and international companies. She has worked in various institutions and offices including: the National Human Rights Commission; the Texas Public Defender’s Office; And the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
PRACTICES in which she works:
- Corporate law.
- Corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions.
- Consultancy on International Trade.
Education, Professional Affiliations, Academic Activities:
- Degree in Law from the Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez (2011-2016).
- Bachelor of Arts in International Commerce from St. Edward University in Austin Texas, with Honorable Mention.
- Diploma in International Trade from the Escuela Libre de Derecho and the International Chamber of Commerce, Chapter Mexico.
- Course in Private International Law at the Academy of International Law in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Member of the National Association of Company Lawyers (ANADE).
- Member of the Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG).
- Course in International Humanitarian Law (SRE, Mexico City).
- Treasurer co-founder of the ToastMaster International Group Capitulo Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.
- Member of the Organizing Committee for the International Symposium of Law Monterrey, Nuevo León.
- Delegate in the Model of the Organization of American States.
Spanish, English and French.